2007/2/10, Dimitar Vasilev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,
First I would like to thank you for the invaluable pieces of advice.
I've made a good progress thanks to you.
Now I'm trying to display the output of people who have shareholders at
more than one place

select COUNT (*),IME,LAND,CNT,ID, (select round(bulstat,0)) from part
GROUP BY IME,LAND,CNT,ID HAVING COUNT(*)>'1' AND CNT > '0'.
Currently it gives me the number of times a person is a shareholder
If I make it like:

select IME,LAND,Company,CNT,(select round(bulstat,0)) from part WHERE IME
LIKE 'Pooh' AND CNT > '0'; output is like this
Pooh, Forest, Big Honeypot, 50
Can someone shed some light how to make it like the second one for all
people.
I can make a dump to a text file of the names I want, then assign a
variable to the names list and then use
select IME,LAND,Company,CNT,(select round(bulstat,0)) from part WHERE IME
LIKE '@ownerlist' AND CNT > '0';
but I am not sure that text arrays (1 row per line ) will work.
Thank you and happy week-end.
--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525

select *,(select round(bulstat,0)) from part GROUP BY IME,LAND,CNT,bulstat
HAVING COUNT(*) >'1' and CNT > '0';
Thanks.