Perhaps, you can use the CONCAT function,

SELECT CONCAT(a.Fields, " - ", b.Fields) FROM database1 a, database2 b

On 13/02/07, Neil Tompkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Following on from the email below, if I run the query

SELECT * FROM database1.table, database2.table

I get the data back, but all the data is in the same row.

How can I separate the records ?

Regards
Neil

At the moment we are using mysql 3.23.58.  It would appear I can't use
UNION
in this version ?

Do I have any other options, without upgrading the database server version
?

Regards,
Neil