Hi,

 Most of the documents talk about the normal replication and dual
master.  None of them talk about the conflict handling.  Does it mean
that we need to handle the conflict ourselves?  As I know, MSSQL has a
way to implement 2 ways replication.  Any drawback if using MSSQL for
this kind of replication?  Any comparison about database replication?