Possibly you are opening another connection, using the same handle, when you
re-enter your script. If that is the case, you'll lose track of your
previous connection (the one that has the temporary table). You might also
be accumulating a lot of connections, if this recursion happens multiple
levels.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated