Hi. a few days ago, i posted and error mysql, and now i am getting this
one:

The machine has:

2 CPU Pentium III 700 Mhz Aprox.
4 GB RAM.
Redhat 7.2
Mysql version: 4.0.14-standard-log
Kernel: Kernel 2.4.18-17.7 (highmem)

i`ve searching in google, and i found this king of logs so many times,
but i did not found a possible cause to this.

Please, if someone have and idea it would be great!

Michael.-

070222 23:46:36  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 94232 in file
mem0pool.c line 493
InnoDB: Failing assertion: 0
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to mysql@lists.mysql.com
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt,
improperly built,or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by
malfunctioning hardware.

We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is
definitely wrong and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=402653184
read_buffer_size=2093056
max_used_connections=550
max_connections=800
threads_connected=132
It is possible that mysqld could use up to  key_buffer_size +
(read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 3666809 K bytes
of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

 thd=0x88f6e40
 Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find
out where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
 Cannot determine thread, fp=0xbfcbe708, backtrace may not be correct.
 Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
 0x807474f
 0x82a0ad8
 0x824321c
 0x8241c21