What I want is to get next result:
Col.B | Col.A | Desription not in result query
A | -8 | -10-(-2)
B | -2 | -3-(-1)

You need an ordering key; otherwise order is indeterminate. Still, comparisons based on row sequence are often easier to code in the application. A SQL hack is possible, but it may not perform very well. If the ordering key is a column k which, following your example, takes the values 1,2,3,4, and if your table follows the pattern of your example, this query yields your desired result:

SELECT
 t1.b,
 t1.a AS B,
 (SELECT t2.a FROM tbl AS t2 WHERE t2.k=(t1.k-1)) AS delta
FROM tbl AS t1
WHERE MOD(t1.k,2)=0;

If your MySQL version is pre-4.1, you could accomplish this with user variables, but it would be messier.

PB

-----

aljosa wrote:
I have table with next data:
Col.A | Col.B | Col.C
-10 | A | D
-2 | A | R
-3 | B | D
-1 | B | R

What I want is to get next result:
Col.B | Col.A | Desription not in result query
A | -8 | -10-(-2)

I am trying for several days without any progress. Can anybody halp me?
Actualy I Have a problem with result Col.A.

Thanks