Kévin Labécot wrote:

Le 21 févr. 07 à 14:17, Kévin Labécot a écrit :

Hi,
I know this problem is already on forums and archives but I don't understand mine !

My MySQL Server works well, there are many scripts and website using it, without any problem. Since few days I'm working on a new project and if a do (php) a mysql_connect and a mysql_query() I directly win a "Server has gone away".

My query is a simple INSERT INTO on an empty table.

I already changed my MySQL config to an higher max_allowed_packet and watch all the configuration (setting to higher cache, timeouts ...)... I don't find any problem.

Other idea ? :/

Sorry to bother you again with this problem ...

I need to fix this problem for my projects... Anyone can help me ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mysql --version
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.24a, for pc-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2

--Kévin Labécot
Analyste Programmeur
www.cv.labecot.fr

--MySQL General Mailing List

Anything in the MySQL error log?
Also, FWIW, 5.0.27 looks to be the current version of MySQL May try an upgrade?

--
Thanks,
James