Never mind. I forgot this command:

/usr/local/bin/mysql_install_db --user=mysql

Drew2

Drew Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I built a new server at my server farm
because the old one was corrupt. I had a hunch it had to do with the new 500 GB
hard drive I bought. I told them to check it out. Apparently, they didn't. It
zapped my database. I went to deinstall and reinstall mysql from FBSD port, but
when I run it I get this very undescriptive error:

# Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/db/mysql
STOPPING server from pid file /var/db/mysql/server312.web.vi.pid
070309 17:19:12  mysqld ended

Helps a lot, doesn't it? Where do I begin with this?
TIA,
Drew

Need Mail bonding?