Hi -
I'm having an issue with left joins and multiple tables. I have a table
which is a fairly simple name-value pair table:

create table
{
    acnt   char(20),
    item  char(40),
    value char (60)
}

I want to pull out all of a subset of the values for a particular account.
It works for
two of the values, but as soon as I add the third (not to mention the 4th
and 5th),
The query returns nothing, and quietly. No errors.
My SQL is:

     select A.acnt,
              A.item, A.value,
              B.item, B.value,
              C.item, C.value
     from (client_profile A LEFT JOIN client_profile B USING(acnt))
                                      LEFT JOIN client_profile C USING(acnt)
     where A.acnt = 'AR87923'
       and A.item = 'ctt_minute_usage'
       and B.item = 'ctt_promo_used'
       and C.item = 'ctt_testdrive_expire'

I have tried it with and without the parens around the first left join. Is
there a
limit in mySQL 4.11 on the number of tables that can be used in a left join?

Thanks,
Andy Wallace
CISData Systems.