Hello All,

This year, Proven Scaling is sponsoring three people to attend the MySQL Conference and Expo 2007 in "sunny" Santa Clara, California, April 23-26.

The MySQL Conference and Expo is a great place to meet the MySQL developers, other MySQL users, and many interesting people. It is the premier MySQL event of the year, and has been getting bigger and bigger each year. If you really want to go, but you haven't been able to afford it for any reason, Free Ride is for you.

From your submissions, a panel will choose three people to receive:

  * Round-trip airfare from their location to SJC, SFO, or OAK airport
  * Transportation from the airport to hotel/conference
  * Hotel accomodations
  * A meal stipend
  * A full conference pass, provided by MySQL AB (Thanks, MySQL!)

While all entries will be considered, we will give preference to those who submit complete answers, demonstrate creativity and drive, can get to Northern California for a practical cost, and who would not otherwise be able to make it to the conference. Submission is open to everyone worldwide.

Entries will be accepted until Midnight PDT (GMT-7), March 23, 2007, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

You can enter by visiting:

  http://www.provenscaling.com/freeride/

Good luck, and we hope to see you at the conference!

Regards,

Jeremy Cole
Owner / MySQL Geek
Proven Scaling LLC