Hello Everybody,
                             I increased the query_cache_size on one of our
main servers from 100 MB to 250 MB, since I was seeing a very high rate lot
of Qcache Low Mem prunes. The server was fine for 15 minutes and the Low mem
prunes went down to almost zero, but then started getting too many
connections errors and the queries were taking too long to execute, and only
after the roll backed the change the server started behaving normally. This
could not be a co-incidence as  the server has been running fine for months
even under heavy traffic conditions.
                             Has anybody ever experienced such a thing or
know what could be the cause ..

Server info
4.1.11-Debian_4sarge3-log
32GB RAM