Hello.

I know that when a timestamp field has "default current_timestamp on update
current_timestamp", it will be updated for each update.  Question: I have a
slave server which replicate this field (The master is deployed Europe and the
slave in Brazil). The time of fly to replicate the query that leave the master
and go to slave can be more than 1 second. Therefore, when this query is
executed in slave server, the timestamp value will be different of the master
server one. Is there some way to fix it? Because, The tuples must have the same
value in both Master and Slave.

Regards

Bruno Silva