>From http://www.mysql.com/doc/F/u/Fulltext_Search.html:

mysql> SELECT * FROM articles WHERE MATCH (title,body) AGAINST ('MySQL');
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Search for the word MySQL produces no results in the above example. Word
MySQL is present in more than half of rows, and as such, is effectively
treated as a stopword (that is, with semantical value zero). It is, really,
the desired behavior - a natural language query should not return every
second row in 1GB table.

So "Netscape" or "Windows" are in more than half of the rows.