Hi,

For those who said they were experiencing the same problem than me, I
think I found the solution.

My mail client is currently configured to leave the messages on the
server and it seems that the message causing the problem has something
specific preventing my mail server and mail client to flag it as already
sent, as a result it keeps being sent again and again to my client.
Solution: delete the message on the server.

--
Jaqcues Brignon

another