Hello list,

I have a table events in a database that has a field named duration. This
field is a mediumint containing an amount of minutes (eg 65, 87, 10368)
Now I need these to be outputted into a h:mm (so 65 will be represented as
1:05)

My complete query is:
select YEAR(events.workdate) as theyear,
(sum(events.duration)/60),clients.name, persons.name from events, persons,
clients where events.personid= persons.personid and events.clientid=
clients.clientid group by clients.name, events.personid, theyear;

this does, off course not give me the wanted result.
How can I convert these numerical entries to hh:mm in my query?

(days do not matter, I just need hours and minutes, thx)

Regards and thanks,

Reinhart Viane
D-studio
Graaf van Egmontstraat 15/3