hello mysql-team,

i am sorry if i do not correctly report this bug, but i do not know how i
should make it sure with a script, that you can verify or repeat this bug.
however i have a dump of my mysql-database attached to this mail and hope
it will be enough.

i am using mysql source distribution 3.23.36 with bdb-tablehandler on a
linux server. my problem is that the result sets i receive from my tables
are not always correct.
if i do the select statement:

     >SELECT MA_Key FROM Counsel_Skill WHERE MA_Key=1 AND CO_Key=1 GROUP BY
MA_Key

the result set should contain one record (1).
sometimes (and i do not know when and why) i receive an empty result set.
if this error occurs i do the select statement:

     >SELECT MA_Key FROM Counsel_Skill WHERE MA_Key=1 AND SK_Key=10 GROUP
BY MA_Key

and afterwards the first select statement again:
     >SELECT MA_Key FROM Counsel_Skill WHERE MA_Key=1 AND CO_Key=1 GROUP BY
MA_Key

and then it works!!!!!

i do not understand this - can you help me with this problem - it is really
important!!!!
thanks a lot
bye
kerstin