Or you could also do this.
SELECT LTA FROM TABLE A WHERE ID IN (SELECT B.ID FROM TABLE B);

i hope this what your looking at, please let us know.

regards
anandkl

On 3/30/07, Ananda Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Rakaha,
You have a cursor , select id from table_name and then have a loop where
in you select values of LTA for each id got from the above cursor, close the
loop once all the ID have been processed.

regards
anandk