Sounds like perhaps an unnecessary complication, why would this be better than the root SQL CREATE statements?

-Micah

On 04/01/2007 12:41 PM, Anoop kumar V wrote:
DDLUTILS is what you need:

check this out:
http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

and better still (if you are using Ant as a build tool):
http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/ant/

Then you can store these ant scripts in your VCS (version control system).
To create or destroy the schema with data just run an ant target and you
would be done.

Anoop