Hello mysql,

  I just tried to build replica on the fly and encountered
  strange problem. When I do "LOAD table stopword from master"
  it hangs forever and in logs I'm getting this

010529 14:04:13  Duplicate key 1 for record at 315 against new record at 0
010529 14:04:13  fetch_nx_table: failed on create table

  I don't think 315 is a row number because

mysql> select count(*) from stopword;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|       99 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

On the replica server I have

mysql> select count(*) from stopword;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Neither CHECK nor REPAIR table stopword on master give me an error.
I don't know what to now. Maybe someone help me?

Table definition:

CREATE TABLE stopword (
  word char(32) NOT NULL default '',
  lang char(2) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (word,lang)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
Best regards,
 Vinche                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]