> > Then what exactly is the question?
> >

> > Please write your answer BELOW, not above.
>
> sorry ,my english is poor.
>
> There is  a  observable event.
> My table's engine is myisam.
> Rows above 1000000 in my table.
> I did "alter table ......disable keys" before loading data.
> I did "alter table ......enable keys" after loading data.
> The operation of enable keys is so fast!
>
> I am not sure than if the keys have been rebuild.I think the course of
> rebuilding should need very long time.

According to the documentation:

 ALTER TABLE ... ENABLE KEYS then should be used to re-create missing
indexes. MySQL does this with a special algorithm that is much faster than
inserting keys one by one, so disabling keys before performing bulk insert
operations should give a considerable speedup.

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit