Well, that look like a simple way to achieve your goal.

connect to db as AdminTyp2, get usercredentials (select),
reconnect with users AdminType.

Normaly i handle stuff like that in the application.
No need to display a delete button, if the action will
fail anyway (with an ugly mysql error).

--
Later

Mogens Melander