Ok the Query i am trying to run is very long with many joins it is only run a
couple of times every two weeks for payroll.

It worked well on 4.1alpha and we have now upgraded to 5.0.24a-log
Running on 64 Bit AMD Linux

Each section of the query works correctly and if i run only a two or 3 day
selection no problems but when i run 4 or more days i get this error.
Error code 1111

I think it has to do with the size of the query not the query itself.

As if i remove a large section out and run it it will work.
Remove a different section and also it will work.

It has about 30 joined sections and in those sections it has many unions.

Any ideas would be greatly apperciated.

--
Regards
Michael Cole