When I do my query:
mysql_query(SELECT * FROM users WHERE name='$sentname');
it always returns 0 elements.  $sentname is comming from form input on a

page that POST's to my current page.  I have checked this value and it
is what I expect, usually Scott for testing purposes.  The first record
in the table has name Scott, and I return that element if I replace the
$sentname in the query with Scott.  I'm fairly certain that this is a
simple string management problem and has an easy fix, but I'm at wits
end with this.
Thanks for your time,
Scott Spearman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]