Hello,

Brown, Charles wrote:
Hello All. My bin.log directory is getting full with bin.log files. We
are running out of space. What can I do in the short term? Is there a
command that I can issue that will get rid of old bin log files not
needed?

In the short term, see the manual page for PURGE MASTER LOGS. In the long term, write a cron job.

innotop (http://sourceforge.net/projects/innotop) also has a new feature, unreleased because I just wrote it a few hours ago, which will help you figure out which binlogs can be purged safely with a single keystroke :-)

Baron