Jesse wrote:
COALESCE(CampCount.Cnt,0) + COALESCE(CounselorCount.Cnt,0) as GT

Duuuh. Why didn't I think of that. What is MySQL's issue with referring to the variables ("As" assignments, whatever you want to call them)? I've had issues like this in situations like this one, when trying to use them in the ORDER BY clause, and other places.

They simply don't 'exist' at that point in time. All of the rows are read at one point in time (according to a WHERE clause if applicable), then the expressions within the column lists are done, then grouping, order by etc., and finally HAVING clauses are done (where one can use a column alias, when not available within a WHERE clause).

However, you should be able to use them in an ORDER BY - as they do exist at that point - so I'm not sure that issue would have been related to this.

Best regards

Mark

--
Mark Leith, Support Engineer