PLEASE if anyone can help!! We are past deadline

Object: Retrieve rows from table D.

GIVEN:
1. MySQL ver 3.23.33 (but must run on 3.22.25!)
2. Table D is connected to tables E,F,K through tables dE,dF,dK.
3. Table D is connected to table L through tables dK then Lk.

D - dE - E
D - dF - F
D - dK - K
D - dK - Lk - L

4. All query WHERE clauses use string fields (VAR or VARCHAR) in E, F, K, L
5. Each table E,F,K,L has less than 1000 rows.
6. Each string field is indexed
7. Each joiner field is indexed

NEED:
1. WHERE clause which checks exact matches for E,F and L tables and
substring match for words in K.
2. Multiple words to limit results to intersection of returns
3. Ordered by number of rows in dE,dF, then dK (both L and K)
4. List only unique rows in D

I have tryed several things to create various queries in PHP, some which are
as large as 2500 characters!

The only thing that I can think of now is Does each AND section of the WHERE
clause have to have ALL unique table aliases? (down to the last common one?)

Paul