Excellent!  This looks like it should work.

Another useful reference is

http://lists.mysql.com/cgi-ez/ezmlm-cgi?5:mss:2861:200102:nofjdmbdkfaebemidbgl

From: Christopher R. Jones
      Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:00:33 -0500

I have it working.  Here is what I did:
I.  MyODBC
Create a System DSN, check the following:
Don't optimize column width
Return Matching Rows
Safety

II. Foxpro
Create a Remote View, I used the Wizard.  Once the view is created, you need to
modify its properties.
I am using VFP6.  In the view properties screen, go to Update Criteria.  Make
sure
that all fields are checked for update (the column under the little pencil is
the
update column).
Check Send SQL Updates
Check Delete then Insert.

Thanks.

It'll take a while to set up what I have already, but I'm optimistic this advice
      will do the trick (Cal Evans' stuff, plus Christopher Jones')

Charles Kirby

"Cal Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/29/2001 02:36:10 PM