This is the exact error that mySQL reported:

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in you sql syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'release     char(255)  bunary not null,
primary key (fileid,relea'   at line 3

MySQL server version is 5.0.22. The script requires 4.x. If Fedora
core 6 allows without dependency issues I have no problem with 4.x.
Anyways I think it would be better if the script can be corrected
because it will be useful for the majority newbies like me.