I currently have Access97 as a front end of MySQL database. Would any of
you be able to suggest me any other "easy" front end for the database.
Employees in my company are very slow to learn, so something like Access
would be good to find. The reason I am asking is, because every damn time I
get new work stations I have to add new licenses that are impossible to
come by (by the way, if you know where I can get a pack of 5 MS Office 97
Pro licenses for less, let me know).

Apollo