At 09:42 AM 5/18/2007, you wrote:
Hi,

It seems to be the Hardware somehow. I tested on another Machine with same OS, and everything seems to run now. I am using the same Memory so this is not the
problem. Both Machines have hardware raid.  The only thing left is the
mainboard. Verrrry ugly.

Cheers,
   Christoph

Christoph,
Have you tried replacing the network card with the one from the working machine? Network cards can cause problems under high load but will appear fine otherwise. Cheers.

Mike