Currently using MySQL version 5.0.22-community-nt on a Windows XP Pro box (my development machine).

When I attempt to add a Foreign Key to one of my tables, I get the error, "Can't create table '.\woodturners\#sql-2dc_8.frm' (errno: 150). I have checked through all of the standard issues:

* Both tables are InnoDB
* The field types in both tables are exactly the same, Int(11)
* There is an index in both tables for the referencing fields.
* There are no orphaned records in the child table. In fact, I tried to create a foreign key on another table that I had just created, which had no records what-so-ever, and ran into the same error. Which makes it look like an issue with the Parent table.

I'm not aware of anything else that would cause this. The "parent table" also has a foreign key on it, making for a 3 layer cascading delete process if necessary, but I've done this before w/o problems.

What else can I check to make this work?

Thanks,
Jesse