Found the problem. After searching for a while, I found where someone deleted the ib_logfile*.* in the data directory. I did that, and that cleaned it up.

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MySQL List" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: InnoDB Disabled?

I'm running version 5.0.22-community-nt of MySQL. For some reason, InnoDB is disabled. I have it installed on my XP Pro machine, and it's working fine, and one on a Windows 2003 server, which is working fine, and another on a Windows 2003 server, which is the one with a problem.

At one point, this server was a replication slave. I recently stopped the replication process so I could use it as a separate server. I didn't notice any issues with it until this one. When I try to make a table an InnoDB, it's not available as a selection in SQL Manager. When I do a SHOW ENGINES, InnoDB is listed as DISABLED. when I edit My.ini and try to make InnoDB the default engine, then the MySQL Service will not restart. I've come to rely on InnoDB, because it allows foreign keys. Otherwise, I have to write queries to remove child records manually

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jesse