Hello

I am trying to display a table depending if the registration date is
between a certain period.  To do this , I want to pull the 'day' field
from another table and construct one of the comparison dates with this
value.  It is probably best explained with a query.

This is what I am trying to do:

SELECT whatever FROM tbl1, tbl2
WHERE ( tbl1.registration_date >=
"DATE_FORMAT(now(),'%Y-%m-)DATE_FORMAT(tbl2.registration_date,'%d')"
AND tbl1.registration_date >= DATE_FORMAT(now(),'%Y-%m-%d') ) AND
tbl2.id=1000

So both tables have their own "registration_date",
and I am trying to display rows when the registration_date of tbl1 is
between the day of tbl2 joined with todays month and year AND todays date.

e.g.

if the reg_date in tbl2 is 2000-12-15 and todays date is 2001-05-29, it
should display any records of tbl1 that have a registration date between
2001-05-15 and 2001-05-29

This is for a payment system, where accounts are paid on the registration
date as defined in tbl2 each month, and they can check what accounts they
will be getting paid for during the month.

I am doing this in a PHP script and can pull the day out first then pass
it in a second query.  Was trying to find a way to do it in one query.

Any tips or hints would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks!

Have a good one.

Regards,

Steven Wren