sam rumaizan schrieb:
>   Is there a function in mysql to view the index number of a specific
> cell/field?

"index number" = primary key?

i guess no

>   For example if I want the index number for info4 or info7. Is it possible?

"index number" = row number?

no - without an ORDER BY there is no guaranty on which row-position a
specific entity (data-row) will be

>   Column 1  Column 2  Column 3  Column 4  Column 5
>   ____________________________________________
>   Info1          Info2             Info3         Info4              Info5
>   Info6          Info7             Info8        Info9              Info10
>   Info11          Info12        Info13         Info14              Info15

SELECT `pk_field` FROM `table` WHERE `field` = 'val'

seems to me you are missing some fundamental database design knowledge and
understanding ... or you are just have problems describing your problem ...
or i understanding your problem ...

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de