Hi Baron,
I cannot do this, becuase the file would be given by engineers and to be
applied on mysql and i need to inform them about any error after i apply
them in mysql db.

regards
anandkl

On 5/21/07, Baron Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I see now -- you want to see which commands were executed from the file
you sourced.
As far as I know you cannot do this.  You could add some debugging
statements in the
file, like

SELECT 'about to drop the table';

Then in the output you will see this, and it may give you a hint as to
where the error
happened.

Baron

--