> Hm, I didn't know that!  I thought it was only a special value to the
> client tools, which I know will try to connect via socket on UNIX machines
> when they see 'localhost' but will try to connect via TCP/IP when they see
> '127.0.0.1'. Thanks for pointing this out!
>
> Baron

In fact that was the problem, connecting to localhost didn't work unless I add
specifically localhost... If tried with the host ip or name worked perfectly,
so your comment had sense and solved it all...

Just one comment, 127.0.0.1 had the same effect as localhost, I should connect
to the specific host ip or name.

Thanks for all your comments