I can give you a rough estimate:

My /data partition is 67G.  The gzipped output of mysqldump is 20G.  It
takes about 53 minutes.  Extrapolating to 100G would give (50% more) about
78 minutes.

On a Dell 2950 running Xeon 5160/3GHz (4 cores), 8Gb memory, RAID 10 15K rpm
drives (Perc 5/I SAS I believe.)

BTW, we run the dump off the slave only.

HTH,
Tim