How can I select (retrieve) the last updated cell (field). Basically I need to
pull the new information only.

I'm using for updating my database:

UPDATE table SET column = CONCAT_WS ('column,'" . $column."') WHERE column=
value;

I need to select data:

SELECT * FROM table WHERE column=Whatever

  I found LAST_INSERT_ID but i doesn't work

  What I want to do is:

1-user has 10 columns (fields).
2- User updated one of these fields using CONCAT_WS(adding new data to previous
data).
3- When user views any of his information he sees only the last updated part of
the data.

So, timestamp/datetime field  is not going to work.