Hi,

consiglieri wrote:
Hi

I have upgraded to  5.0.22 and after a while I discovered that the
following query no longer works.. it fails claiming " Unknown column
'K.Klient_ID' in 'on clause' " which seems entirely wrong.

The query is as follows

select Td.Datum, Td.Text AS Action, Td.Enhet AS Tid, P.Fornamn AS Person
                        From Klienter AS K, Tid As Td, Personal AS P
                        JOIN Uppdrag AS U ON K.Klient_ID = U.Klient_ID
                        WHERE Td.Uppdrag_ID = 101
                        AND U.Uppdrag_ID = Td.Uppdrag_ID
                        AND Td.Person = P.Personal_ID
                        ORDER BY Td.Datum ASC

I don't see anything wrong, but I wonder what would happen if you converted everything to JOIN ... ON syntax instead of using comma-joins with the ON in the WHERE clause. Maybe it is confused by that somehow?

Baron