Hi all!

I have a table that contains a column (blob, text type, formatted as
MEDIUMTEXT) with text hyphen (-) delimited, listing

rooms by numbers, and I need to export or insert that data into another
table, where all other info on the other columns remains the same, but I
need the data on the blob field to be single listed

another words, i have a table like this (example):

     School                                       Rooms
Your Hometown High School     1034-1035-1037-1039
My Hometown High School       208-178-1432-1728

I need it like this:

  School                                  Rooms
Your Hometown High School        1034
Your Hometown High School        1035
Your Hometown High School        1037
Your Hometown High School        1039