Nasir,

I am wondering if there is any way to execute external application from MySQL procedures/trigger/event scheduler. Like as we do in php with !,exec and system.

No, SQL isn't meant to be a complete computing language, and in any event such capability would be a huge security headache.

PB

-----

Nasir Iqbal wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if there is any way to execute external application from
MySQL procedures/trigger/event scheduler. Like as we do in php with !,
exec and system.

I want to know that if there is any way(simple SQL command, pacth) to do
it. so I can execute external application like ???('php -d myScriptName.php')