Hi Michael, all!

Michael Dykman wrote:
On 6/8/07, Joerg Bruehe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all !

Michael Dykman wrote:
[[...]]

>                        It will be avilable when 5.1 hits relase
> status.. it is currently in beta and no official date has been set for
> that release.  There are rumours of course but the MySQL team is
> keeping that date pretty close.

This sounds like an assumption there were a fixed date already set, but
kept secret. Any such assumption is wrong:

[[...]]

I did not mean to imply that a date had been set.  I was only refering
to the fact that the team has (quite rightly) declined to comment on
the various release date rumours.

And I did not mean to indicate you had any such thought - I hope you did not feel accused, I had no such intention.

Thanks for your understanding that we MySQL AB people should not comment!
We know many people would like to get a date, but I rather say nothing than give any guess which may easily prove wrong in either direction.

Joerg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com