Hi All,
I have one of the toughest problem to solve now. I have not been able to sleep well in the last three days.

There is a simple query

insert into table foo (column1, column2, column5)
select $col
from bar

If I run this query by hand whatever the value of $col, it works fine. The insertion was done.

If I run this query with other values of $col this sql works fine if $col is not name.

If $col eq "name" then the insertion does not happen and no error message is given.
(Of course, if I run the same query by hand, then this works fine).

Not sure how crazy this could be.  Any clue?

Kemin