Richard Reina wrote:

> I am stuck on a select query and was wondering if someone could help.  I
> have I've written a database app. that helps me run my business
> (trucking).  I need however to write a query that shows me all of the
> loads that are delivered but not billed (invoiced).  Which means that I
> have to select the loads that are delivered but do not have an entry in
> the INVOICED table -- since an entry is made in the INVOICED table
> whenever a load is billed.
>
> I know the query below won't work.  Can someone please help me fix it?
>
> SELECT l.load_no l.date FROM loads l, invoiced i
> WHERE l.dlvr_date > 0
> AND l.load_no != i.load_no

Maybe something like this (I havent't tried this) :
select l.load_no l.date FROM loads l left join invoiced i on
(l.load_no=i.load_no) where i.load_no is null and l.dlvr_date > 0

--
_/        _/  _/_/_/  -----     Rafał Jank [EMAIL PROTECTED]     -----
 _/  _/  _/  _/   _/         Wirtualna Polska SA   http://www.wp.pl