To: "MySQL" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: mysqldump for myisam tables.

Hi All,
What are the parameters that i need to use to take consistent backup of
myisam tables using MYSQLDUMP.

regards
anandkl

On 6/15/07, Ananda Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
I am taking mysqldump of myisam table for the first time on a production
database. Can you please let me know what all necessary thing i need to take care before i start mysqldump. Its on a running database. Also please tell
me what all important parameters i need to use in mysqldump.

Thanks for your help

regards
anandkl