Hi All,
I tried both

mysql> show master status;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> show master status\G
Empty set (0.00 sec)
Can you please let me know what i need to do. Actually, when we loading data
using "LOAD DATA" method, the file system became 100% and the slave stop and
is giving the below error

070620  6:02:22 [ERROR] Error reading packet from server: Binary log is not
open ( server_errno=1236)
070620  6:02:22 [ERROR] Got fatal error 1236: 'Binary log is not open' from
master when reading data from binary log
070620  6:02:22 [Note] Slave I/O thread exiting, read up to log '
mysql-bin.000153', position 1482416248

Please let me know how i should slove this problem,

thanks a lot for all your help.

regards
anandkl