Ben Edwards wrote:
We are having a problem with out mysql database (4.2) and think we may
have indexes missing.  What we are trying to do is find out the most
popular queries that run.  We know there are not may and that they are
relatively simple.

Does anyone know of a tool that allows us to see what queries (i.e.
via a log file) are/have been run against the database.  If it counts
how may times/how much resources each query uses that would be good.
The icing on the cake would be a prog that told us what queries were
doing full table scans and other expensive operations.

I haven't used it myself, but you can try http://hackmysql.com/mysqlsla

Baron