From: Julien Marchand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 22, 2007 12:43 PM
To: David Griffiths
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re : InnoDB: Assertion failure - MySQL keeps crashing

Yes, and
I also saw "InnoDB: Out of memory in additional memory pool.", so I gave more
memory to InnoDB... I don't have the message "out of memory"
any more, but the other errors are still here... and the problem too :/

Here is
my.cnf (with the "skip-innodb" which let mysql starting properly for the hosted
websites :/)

[mysqld]

safe-show-database

skip-networking

#innodb_data_file_path=ibdata1:50M:autoextend

datadir=/var/lib/mysql

socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

set-variable
= connect_timeout=20