On 6/27/07, Dave G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Queries on this table when it gets large is slow as molasses.  I'm
thinking about making a new table for anything with a different test_id
.... any opinions as to whether this is good or bad?

Hi Dave G.,

We need to know how:

a)How large the table might grow to, and

b)The queries you'll be executing on the table, and

c)The anticipated size of the result sets (from the queries).

Generally speaking, you are shooting for O(log N) on the queries.  You need
to be sure that the queries you are issuing combined with the database
design will allow that.

So, I need to know the specific queries.

Dave A.