Hi.

Ive been using mysqlcheck on some very large databases, and im running into
a situation that the partition the database files reside on is now getting
to small to handle the mysqlcheck temp files.

Ive also checked to see if mysqlcheck had a tmpdir command line option, and
it doesn't, and I also tried to use the mysqld --tmpdir option, and it
doesn't seem to use the tmpdir that I specify for the .TMD or .TMM files
that mysqlcheck creates.

Is there a way to specify where these .TMD and .TMM files are created, or
are they always created in the same directory as the database files?

Regards
/Cole